One thing my girl loves about Disney World Resorts is the Children’s Activity Centers. There, kids from 3 to 12 years old can play games with other visitors, watch movies and draw. Even more, the food they give the kids there is apparently delicious! Here are some of the Resorts I choose to visit because of their Children’s Activity Centers:
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, which has the Cub’s Den
- Walt Disney World Dolphin and Swan, which have Camp Dolphin
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge, with Simba’s Cubhouse
- Disney’s Yacht Club and Disney Beach Club Resort, with the Sandcastle Club
- Disney’s Polynesian Resort and its Never Land Club
You should check the operating hours of these Children’s Activity Centers in advance if you plan to take your kids there and have them spend the day having fun in them while you relax.